1ST AFGOP AFRICAN FASHION TRADE EXPO
African Fashion Group Of Professionals (AFGOP) powered by Dobem Associates Ltd. brings to you theirfirst ever African Fashion Trade Expo which would be held in the City of Calabar, Cross River State. The 3day Expo is slated for 9 – 11 May, 2013 and is aimed bringing starters and professionals from all overAfrica to interconnect and expand their knowledge in the African Fashion Industry.
1st AFGOP African Fashion Trade Expo tagged: The new face ofAfrican Fashion, is a 3 day trade expo on African Fashion slated forMay 9th – 11th, 2013 in the city of Calabar.
It is aimed at bringingExpert/Professional designers and traders in African Fashion fromacross Africa to Nigeria to inter-connect, sell and expand their reachand connection in this 3 day event. It is also aimed at making AfricanFashion a generally accepted and well used fashion in Africa and theworld at large.
It will also consist of a talk show which will featuresome professionals in the field of African Fashion as speaker toenlighten the upcoming Fashion Designers on the key things theyneed to do to expand their reach and grow their businesses better.
– Exhibitors: This will serve as an opportunity to make mega sales at aninstant and to also connect with local and foreign investors, suppliers,professionals in you field, make local and international partnership andclients, and lots more.Exhibitors are also entitled to free attendance of the business seminar thatwill be containing top African Fashion Professionals as speakers.
– Visitors: This will serve and an opportunity to inter-connect withprofessionals, get local and international investors/partners for yourbusiness, exchange contact with prospective clients and suppliers, and lotsmore.
1. Visit www.afgop.com/afte
2. Click on the registration tab of your choice
3. Fill the online registration form or Download the PDF registration form
[IF DOWNLOADING FORM]
Fill the form, sign, scan and email back to us.
4. Wait for response which will be emailed to you in less than 48hrs.
For more info:
Telephone: +234 (0) 8133426889, 8070841256, 8078599140